Do you want to contribute your garden guest post to us? Take a minute or two to read the guidelines below:
- The article should be a minimum of 1000 words (Author bio not included)
- The article should be unique (we will check it via Copyscape / Plagiarism checker)
- The article should be about Gardening (flowers, tools, plants, pest control, garden, etc…) only.
- The article should have at least 2 images
- send your article at email@example.com
Upon submission of your article, please include the following:
- Your name as you wish it to appear in the author’s bio section.
- Brief information about yourself (1-3 sentences) (optional).
- Your headshot photo (optional).
- Your social media accounts (optional).
- Your blog/website address (optional).
We want our articles to be top-notched and high-quality. That is why we will be taking our time to review your garden guest post (3-5 days) making sure that it fits with our website goals. Thus, we do not want you to send a follow-up email within those review days, we will get back to you if your article has passed our review process and is ready for publishing.
Upon approval of your article, you agree that we own the rights to the article and we may syndicate, edit and promote it on our social media accounts and do various marketing strategies that we see fit in order for the article to gain the maximum exposure.